DrHelpdesk in the early stages of development, if you can help it would be great!
DrHelpdesk it's a Simple Support System
for work with users issues, documentation and FAQ management.
How to help
- Submit your issues and feature requests to Bug
- Participate in the development
How to install
- Download the DrHelpdesk package
- Extract the archive
- Initiate the styles and scripts, just run
composer update and
from directory with sources
- Into directory
engine/Config you can find the examples of configuration files, just copy and rename
to same name, but without example suffix, after this you need change parameters to yours
- Most likely you will only need to change the site title and few parameters for work with database
- After your hosting be ready open
<url> is your site domain (localhost for example)
What inspired and some links
- DrMVC - PHP MVC engine on which this system is based.
- HelpDeskZ - Awesome and useful engine for support, unfortunately
the source is more like a spaghetti code.
- MVCForum - Very beautiful engine to work with the community, but
written on ASP.